With total revenues topping out at $6.5 billion annually and growing, the pest control industry is a career field worth exploring. Pest control is so much more than just about killing bugs! We are a highly regulated profession with numerous career opportunities in all facets of business.
The pest control industry is credited with being partially responsible for the increase in human life expectancy (together with advances in medicine and improved sanitation). It is a job in high demand with outstanding future potential and security. And, with increased developments in the green movement, pest control advancements continually evolve to create environmentally friendly pest control for the benefits of future generations. Wherever people may live, they will need the services of trained, certified and professional pesticide applicators. These are all compelling reasons why working for a professional pest control company is worth considering.
What Truly Offers
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care expenses
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance Basic & Supplemental
- Group accident insurance
- Paid Vacation (Up to 4 weeks)
- Matching 401(k)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Company Car – Who wouldn’t love to drive a mouse car as a company car? (Not available for all positions)
Please note that Franchise branches may not offer the same Employee Benefits as the corporate-owned branches. Please direct any questions to the branch you are applying to.